The building originally comprises a public house built in 1725, subsequently converted into offices with modern extensions to the rear commonly known as the Studios, and set in its own grounds. Crown House was extensively refurbished and consists of 9 individual suites and studios, all of which are air-conditioned and provides a range of modern open plan and cellular offices.
Suite 5 comprises a small room on the first floor, with shared WCs, air-conditioning, carpeting, perimeter trunking, recessed Category II lighting.
For further information:
Contact: Brian Pickett